I learned early on the importance of respecting people for who they are, despite differences. I think most people can agree that it is a basic moral lesson. Regretfully, there are still those who do not understand the value of basic acceptance and kindness.

A recent horrific event at Disney World brought to light the abhorrent depths of some people’s conduct. A brawl broke out at Belle Vue Lounge, a bar within the Boardwalk Inn, on January 25, leading to the arrest of Brent George, a 61-year-old man. Brent claimed to have been attacked by a nearby family he had been drinking with when police came. He had cuts and bruises on his face.
But more research told a different story. According to the family, a drunken Brent had come up to their table and started making fun of their sister, who has Down syndrome, by mimicking her sporadic grunts. Brent shoved the girl’s mother as she defended her daughter. A family member named Wesley Golberg attempted to step in, but Brent slapped him instead. Wesley and Brent got into a physical fight as a result, which ended when a bystander came to Wesley’s aid and took Brent out of the area.

The police opted to take into account all sides of the argument before taking Brent into custody and accusing him of four first-degree violence crimes. His plea to the charges was not guilty.
fu=128&bc=31&bz=1.02&psd=W251bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLDNd&ifi=4&uci=a!4&btvi=2&fsb=1&dtd=225
The internet was incensed at Brent’s actions as word of the incident proliferated online. Many more showed their support for the family by denouncing the attack on Wesley and the girl’s mother as well as the belittling of someone with a disability. It’s evident that a lot of people thought Brent’s actions were wrong and should have resulted in consequences.
This event should serve as a reminder of how important it is to show compassion and kindness to other people. In addition to being upsetting, making fun of and belittling someone due to their differences can also escalate into violent confrontations. Let’s work to make the world a more caring and welcoming place where everyone is respected.

When you first read this story, how did you feel? Tell us in the comments below.
Michael Jacksoп is ALIVE aпd secretly prepariпg for a MASSIVE COMEBACK, pal Akoп coпfirmed!!! MJ’s prodυcer & stylist agreed too.
He has also claimed he was a close friend of the star towards the end of his life and released the tribute song Cry Out Of Joy after his death.
Jackson’s former stylist and hairdresser Steve Erhardt, who initially wrote a Facebook message to “believers” – the singer’s fans who still cling to the idea he is still alive – in 2017 saying he had a message for them.
The message said: “A tip for the believers, the Michael Jackson believers. You heard it here first, an announcement of sorts.

COMEBACK
“And in a couple of months, or latest at the end of the year, you will be receiving some very good news.
“It’s almost unbelievable. And not even the family knows… but I do.”
Erhardt has never made public exactly what the post referred to.
In June last year he shared another enigmatic post showing only the leg of a man wearing Jacko’s trademark white socks and baggy, short black trousers.
The post said: “In a recording studio, somewhere in the world, in an undisclosed location, he’s coming soon.”
Further fuelling the strange conspiracy theories has been a YouTube channel, “BeLIEve” focused on debating if Jackson is still alive.
In one video, it states: “Michael’s friend, Hollywood hair designer Steve Erhardt, told us last year that he would give good news to Believers (I mean people who believe that Michael Jackson is alive).

“Now he shared something that excited the fans.”
Michael Turegano, who has investigated Jacko’s death for almost a decade, said that Erhardt’s claims should not be dismissed.
He said last year: “He’s been in contact with Michael in the past. So I think we should care what he says.”
Jackson died after suffering a heart attack in 2009 but some people have refused to believe that is really what happened.
His personal physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over his death, which was deemed to be a homicide, the Los Angeles County Coroner ruled.
Leave a Reply