Kelly Rizzo shows incredible strength in the face of grief

Kelly Rizzo announced her new relationship to the world during a 2024 Grammy Awards viewing party. She has now made her relationship with actor Breckin Meyer official on Instagram.

On Tuesday, the widow of comedian Bob Saget wished her partner a happy birthday on social media, which was their first joint message in the public domain. “Grateful for your birthday! Rizzo, 44, wrote on social media, “To the man who is kind, sweet, silly, thoughtful, completely hilarious, handsome, understanding, charming, forever curious, compassionate, witty, warm & wonderful.” “Today should be spent celebrating you forever!🎂❤️🎉,” she continued.

Actress Jana Kramer replied, “I love this so much,” and actress Caitlin Crosby wrote, “Oh it’s instagram offish!!! 🥰🥰🥰.”

Even though Rizzo didn’t require Bob’s daughters’ approval, it was important to her to have their blessing because it fit her perception of what was right in that circumstance.

The journalist remarked, “It would be wonderful to think that Bob would want me to be happy too, but to hear it from them is just a totally different level.” Simply hearing, “Hey, we trust you,” meant the world to me. We cherish you. We want you to be happy and we believe you’ll do what’s right.

Saget and Rizzo were wed for four years before he passed away in 2022.

About Rizzo’s new partner, Breckin Meyer, he is most recognized for the cult favorite Clueless from the 1990s.In addition, Meyer has produced and written; she was the brains behind Men At Work.

Deborah Kaplan, a filmmaker, and Meyer were previously wed from 2001 to 2014. The couple has two daughters together.

Please use Facebook to SHARE this post with your loved ones.

‘Outdated, punishing rules’ – Mom fights for son, 8, to keep his long hair despite schools rejecting him

Despite the fact that we all have mixed memories of school, we can all relate to the rules. This is a tumultuous moment of highs and lows.

While some rules, like the one against wearing jewelry to athletic events, make sense, it seems unnecessary to send someone home because they brought a certain soda or because they are wearing too much makeup. It also misses teaching opportunities for the kids involved.

The strict dress codes enforced by schools often clash with the times in children’s lives when they want to be different and express who they are.

For one mother and her child, these rules might have been excessive, and they might have kept an 8-year-old boy from getting an excellent education.

Farouk James of London, England, attracts the attention of model scouts due to his amazing hairstyle. He is currently working as a child model and has completed photo shoots in Italy and New York.

But his appearance has only made things difficult for him in the classroom; multiple institutions have rejected him due to the length of his hair.

Bonnie Miller, James’s mother, says she was told when her older brother was in school that his hair was too short.

Bonnie claims that Farouk’s father is from Ghana and that, in accordance with traditional traditions, his parents waited until he was three years old to cut his hair.

THE FUTURE OF FASHION: FAROUK JAMES — @JustChambers

“At that point, he was attached— and so was I, to be honest— with his beautiful hair,” Bonnie stated to CBS News. “We kept the hair only.”

The family lives in the UK, where most schools have a policy against guys wearing long hair, even if girls are allowed to.

Bonnie claims that cutting a child’s hair violates their human rights.

“I will not give up trying to persuade governments to put legislation in place to protect children from these outdated, punishing rules,” his mother Bonnie wrote in an Instagram post.

“Despite the fact that Farok has done nothing wrong, you reject him! He will have to say farewell to his buddies when they are all accepted into the universities he so desperately wants to attend.

Because of this, Bonnie even started a Change.org petition to make hair discrimination illegal in the UK.

“We’re assembling a real team and dubbed it the Mane Generation,” Bonnie said. “We are going to fight this until these rules are changed. It also spreads over the entire world, not only the United Kingdom.

Farouk’s mother has an Instagram account that boasts over a quarter of a million followers, showcasing his lively nature and role as a child model.

They still get hate mail, though, despite all the love and support he gets online. Bonnie stated she received a lot of negative comments after discussing the family’s search for a school that will welcome Farouk and his hair on the well-known U.K. TV morning show “This Morning.”

“This is mental health week, so I’m surprised to be receiving lots of negative comments about Farouk’s hair,” Bonnie said in May of last year.

“Farouk refuses to cut his hair to appease people; it is a God-given feature of him, and he does not keep it long at my request.”

Bonnie argues that the clothing regulations for boys and girls in schools are outdated and often discriminatory because many schools prohibit braids and dreadlocks.

The mother vows that she will never give up on gaining acceptance for Farouk, his hair, and all the other children who encounter discrimination because they want to display their cultural heritage and identity.

In 2022, it will not be acceptable for people in charge of our children’s education to turn away a student because of the color of their hair. Farouk’s hair is an essential component of who he is. These rules should be prohibited.

Related Posts

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*